This is a simple way to buy your hedging, plus you will benefit from a 5% saving as opposed to purchasing these items separately AND now with FREE ROOTGROW.
Guarantee foliage, density and leaf colour all year round with hedge plants selected just with that in mind. Our Evergreen Hedge Pack has a blend of leaf, scent and flower interest across the seasons. Add your protection options to maximise hedge growth and success, too.
Each pack contains plants and Rootgrow. Protection, in the form of mesh guards & bamboo canes can be purchased as part of the pack too.
Each pack consists of:
- 35% 60-80cm Cotoneaster (Cotoneaster franchetii) plants.
- 35% 40-60cm Oval Leaved Privet (Ligustrum ovalifolium) plants.
- 30% 30-50cm Laurel (Prunus laurocerasus) plants.
- Enough Rootgrow to adequately cover the number of plants.
Plants with protection also include:
- Mesh guard with spray shield (60cm x 130mm²).
- Supporting bamboo canes (90cm x 12/14lbs).
The pack is available in quantities of:
- 50 plants (which, if planting 5 to the metre, gives you 10 metres of hedging).
- 100 plants (giving you approx. 20 metres of hedging).
- 250 plants (giving you approx. 50 metres of hedging).
- 500 plants (giving you approx. 100 metres of hedging).
Planting & guidance
It is personal preference of how to mix the species within this hedge. You can either plant the mixed species in blocks to create more impact for that particular species or alternatively mix them up to create a more natural effect.
We recommend that the hedgerow is planted in a double staggered row at five plants per metre as an average; however you can still plant at four or six per metre. The distance between the rows being approx. 30cm.
Have a question about this? Let us know...